Cycling Industries Europe is seeking to recruit a Communications Intern to support our communications activities.
WHO WE ARE
Cycling Industries Europe (CIE) is an advocacy voice for cycling businesses in Europe. Our ambition is to grow cycling in Europe, for the benefit of society and the benefit of cycling businesses. Cycling Industries Europe brings together leading experts and companies from across the globe representing the entire supply chain, from bicycle and parts makers to bike sharing, cycle logistics, online services, financial services, infrastructure, tourism and consultancy. CIE offices are located in the EU area in Brussels.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supporting the team in communications activities (website, social media, newsletter, marketing material)
- Supporting in the implementation of EU projects
- Carrying out daily digital media monitoring
- Supporting the organisation of webcasts, external meetings, workshops and events
- Creating and updating databases and mailing lists
- Hardworking, motivated, stress resilient and proactive attitude
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office software, database & IT skills
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- A reliable, flexible and responsible team player with an ability to multitask
- Thrives in a multicultural environment
- Fluent in English, both oral and written; other European languages advantageous.
- Be legally allowed to work in Belgium
- Strong interest in cycling, mobility and public affairs is an asset.
WHAT WE OFFER
This vacancy is an opportunity to work in an international, dynamic environment, to take active part in the day-to-day running of activities, have a chance to improve your communication skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are requested to submit their application, including CV and cover letter, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by 14thAugust 2020.
Note: only short-listed candidates will be contacted.