Cycling Industries Europe is the voice of cycling business, actively promoting the sector in Europe and worldwide. Our ambition? Reaching out beyond the traditional definition of the industry as a bicycle and parts industry and align all business and commercial actors in a common mission.
Changing the way we move – we are working towards a modal shift to active mobility and cycling in line with EU’s commitment to become the first climate neutral continent by 2050.
- Act as a united voice for the cycling business and together with our members promote the best interests of the sector.
- Grow cycling in Europe, for the benefit of society and the benefit of cycling businesses.
- Make cycling a key part of the sustainable urban mobility transition under the EU Green Deal.
- Actively communicate the benefits of cycling to decision-makers, politicians, businesses, the media, the public and other relevant stakeholders.
- Build alliances and work in partnership with other stakeholders such as civil society, other business sectors and global partners.
- Deliver the private sector and technological contribution to growth of cycling in Europe by encouraging investment.
- Support conditions for a positive business environment and a successful investment climate, creating employment and growth.
- Form a networking platform for members and interact with wider constituencies.
The members of Cycling Industries Europe come from across the globe and represent the entire supply chain, from bicycle and parts makers to bike sharing, cycle logistics, online services, financial services, infrastructure, tourism and consultancy.
CIE Members reflect the diversity, innovative capacity and growth potential of the sector – all of which we aim to harness for a cycling future for Europe. Join us!