We draw your attention to the need to carefully read these terms and conditions. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at info[at]cyclingindustries.com.
1. ACCESS TO AND VISIT OUR WEBSITE IMPLIES THE ACCEPTANCE OF OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND POLICY
3. WE DO OUR BEST TO KEEP OUR WEBSITE UP-TO-DATE, ACCESSIBLE, ERROR FREE AND WITHOUT HARMFUL ELEMENTS
We make every effort to keep our site up-to-date and accessible without errors or harmful elements (computer viruses, external burglaries, etc.). However, disruptions, interruptions, or the presence of harmful elements outside of our control are possible. We cannot be held responsible for this.
If you notice something unusual on our website, please contact us through info[at]cyclingindustries.com. We will attempt to remedy the situation as soon as possible.
4. WE TRUST YOU TO PROVIDE CORRECT INFORMATION
For the effective delivery of our site and services, we rely on you to provide accurate and up-to-date information where required.
5. YOU WILL USE OUR WEBSITE ONLY IN ACCORDANCE WITH BOTH ITS PURPOSE AND THE APPLICABLE LAW
In particular, you will refrain from:
- using a false identity;
- sending us false or illegal content, junk mail, OR content that violates or causes damage to the rights of a third party;
- violation or unauthorised access to a part of the site;
- taking any action that may disrupt the operation of our site.
If you are aware of inappropriate behaviour or use related to our website, you can contact us at info[at]cyclingindustries.com.
6. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR OTHER SITES
Our website may contain hyperlinks to other websites, and other websites may contain a link to our website. We do not have any control over third-party websites, nor over their content. We can therefore not be held liable for their operation, content or use.
7. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR USING OUR WEBSITE
You visit and use our website entirely at your own risk. We are in no way responsible for loss or damage resulting from the use of our website, or the inability to use our website.
8. OUR WEBSITE AND ITS COMPONENTS ARE PROTECTED BY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Our website and its components (brands, logos, images, photos, animations, videos, texts, etc.) are our property. They are protected by intellectual property rights. It is therefore forbidden to copy, distribute or use our website or components for purposes other than those of the display of the site and the navigation on it.
9. OUR COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE IS SIMPLE AND EFFICIENT
Every complaint must be communicated to us in writing within eight calendar days after the fact that causes the complaint has become known. Your complaint should be sent to info[at]cyclingindustries.com.
10. DIALOGUE TO SETTLE DIFFERENCES
Nobody benefits from long legal proceedings. If a dispute does arise, we commit ourselves to pursue a dialogue in all openness, looking for an amicable solution. We expect the same from you.