Cycling Industries Europe is looking for a Communications and Project Assistant
Cycling Industries Europe is seeking to recruit a Communications & Project Assistant to support our communications, policy and project activities.
Who we are
Cycling Industries Europe (CIE) is a new advocacy voice for cycling businesses in Europe. Our ambition is to grow cycling in Europe, for the benefit of society and the benefit of cycling businesses. Cycling Industries Europe brings together leading experts and companies from across the globe representing the entire supply chain, from bicycle and parts makers to bike sharing, cycle logistics, online services, financial services, infrastructure, tourism and consultancy. CIE offices are located in the EU area in Brussels.
More information on CIE is available here
Main duties and responsibilities
- Supporting the team in communications activities (website, social media, newsletter, collateral material)
- Assisting in the implementation of EU projects
- Carrying out daily traditional and digital media monitoring
- Organising webcasts, external meetings, workshops and events
- Creating and updating databases and mailing lists
- Carrying out other administrative tasks upon request
- Hardworking, motivated, stress resilient and proactive attitude
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a similar role preferred
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office software, database & IT skills
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- A reliable, flexible and responsible team player with an ability to multitask
- Thrives in a multicultural environment
- Fluent in English, both oral and written; French/Dutch or other European languages advantageous.
- Be legally allowed to work in Belgium
- Bachelor or equivalent in communications, marketing, political science or related field; and
- Strong interest in cycling, mobility and public affairs is an asset.
This vacancy is an opportunity to work in an international, dynamic environment, to take active part in the day-to-day running of activities, have a chance to improve your communication and project management skills.
How to apply
Interested candidates are requested to submit their application, including CV and a short cover letter, by e-mail to info(at)cyclingindustries.com by 28 August 2019.In your cover letter, please give us an indication of your availability (when would you be able to start) and your current salary level.
Interviews will be held on 10-11 September 2019 in Brussels.
Note: only short-listed candidates will be contacted.Share on Linkedin Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Subscribe to our newsletter